Stage 1, Sara kulturhus
- Seated concert or conference: 1200 people
- Including standing space (300 pers) on the front of the parquet: 1500 people
- Possibility to set the banquet on the front of the parquet
- Seated banquet at long table: 300 people
- Seated banquet at round tables: 200 people
- The stage has a sound wall that in a few minutes can divide the stage, by a wall being lowered from the ceiling. It enables two different meetings to be held in parallel in Scene 1.
- In about 3 hours, Scene 1 can be switched from parquet to floor where it is possible to set up a table with a table, set the table and change parquet to floor is about 3 hours.
- The stage has room for a real symphony orchestra.
- The first three lines can be turned into orchestral ditches, for opera and musicals.
- Rows 1-12 can be made into a flat surface - banquet, standing audience or why not a paddle tournament!
- One of Sweden's best stage houses, with over 22 meters in ceiling height, where unlimited weight can be hung from the ceiling.
More from Stage 1, Sara kulturhus